Industrial/Organizational Psychology: An Applied Approach: Volume 3 by Michael G. Aamodt (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $269.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $117.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by christopher_dwyer
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStriking a balance between research, theory, and application, the eighth edition of INDUSTRIAL/ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY: AN APPLIED APPROACH helps readers discover the relevance of industrial/organizational psychology in everyday life through practical application. Readers analyze topics such as resume writing, interview survival, job description authoring, performance appraisal, employment law, job satisfaction, work motivation, and leadership. Humor, case studies, real-world examples, and a friendly writing style make the book both readable and interesting. Numerous charts, tables, flowcharts, and exercises help readers conceptualize complex issues.
- Author BiographyMichael G. Aamodt (M.A., Ph.D., University of Arkansas) is a Professor Emeritus of industrial/organizational psychology at Radford University in Radford, Virginia. Currently a principal consultant at DCI Consulting Group, he continues to teach a course each semester to fulfill his love of teaching. An award-winning teacher, Mike has taught courses in employee selection, job analysis, compensation, employee training and development, organizational psychology, organizational influence, organizational politics, and forensic psychology. He has published over 50 articles in professional journals and presented many papers at professional conferences. His fast-paced and humorous presentation style makes him a frequently requested speaker. He is the author of APPLIED INDUSTRIAL/ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY (7th Edition), RESEARCH IN LAW ENFORCEMENT SELECTION, I/O PSYCHOLOGY IN ACTION, UNDERSTANDING STATISTICS IN I/O PSYCHOLOGY, and HUMAN RELATIONS IN BUSINESS. He serves on the editorial boards of the Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology, Applied H.R.M. Research, and Criminal Justice and Behavior, and is an active member in such organizations as SIOP, SHRM, IPAC, and the Society for Police and Criminal Psychology. As a trainer and consultant, Mike has helped many organizations deal with such issues as employee selection, performance evaluation, downsizing, organizational change, compensation, and motivation. He is considered one of the nation's experts in police psychology.
- Author(s)Michael G. Aamodt
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1406 g
- Width210 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.