Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for those in government, academia and industry who are interested in, or responsible for pollution prevention (P2). This second edition reflects the rapid change in pollution prevention strategies and market needs, calling the readers attention to the concept and practices of pollution management rather than waste management only and to the understanding of pollution problems caused by environmentally unfriendly products and services. The 16 chapters have been thoroughly revised and new chapters have been added on total environmental quality management; laws, regulations, programs and strategies; state, city and local P2 programs; education and research; P2 in the U.S. Defense Department; and sources of P2 information.
- Author(s)Thomas T. Shen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/03/1999
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleEnvironmental Engineering S.
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight796 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd, completely rev. and enlarged ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.