Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionOur society faces a challenge that it would never have imagined to face, the competitiveness of companies and nations is a far more critical factor than anyone would have imagined five years ago. The lack of credit and the permanent contraction of consumption has led us to the necessity of being productive in order to compete for the observance of the industrial sector; it can be said that many of the current techniques are still t being utilized in many facilities. The implementation of these techniques into motion will result in a competitive advantage. This work is designed to exhibit the necessary tools for reducing time, manufacturing deadlines, and their development. The book is structured into four categories: -Diagsis of productivity and continuous improvement: The theory of waste measurement.-Study and improvement of methods and processes.-Time measurement.-Time applications: Operations planning and productivity control.The order that this book follows is the step by step road towards waste reduction and productivity improvement. What distinguishes it is: -The follow-up guide and its structuring.-The high practical component due to the amount of examples that are provided.-And its easy comprehension and pedagogical level.This book constitutes a complete catalog of solutions and improvements in productivity. It is designed for both engineering students and industrial companies.
- Author BiographyJose Agustin Cruelles Ruiz is an Industrial Engineer with a degree from the University of Zaragoza. He is the founder of the industrial engineering firm of Zadecon (zadecon.es), and another engineering firm dealing with industrial organization. In his latest endeavor after 15 years of activity, he has launched and developed productivity improvements in a variety of businesses and industrial sectors such as: aeronautics, consumption, armaments, food, logistics and many other fields. In addition, he has given seminars, and conducted both corporate in house and on line courses. His experience in both the practical and formative fields has resulted in his latest project, 'Industrial Productivity'.
- Author(s)Jose Augustin Cruelles Ruiz
- PublisherMarcombo S.A.
- Date of Publication25/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarcombo S.A.
- Weight454 g
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.