All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Industrial Scars' is the work of environmentalist and photographer, J Henry Fair, who brings our attention to the tragic effects created by the human impact on our planet. Each of Fair's striking images are accompanied by detailed explanations from award-winning science writer, Lewis Smith, who writes about the effects of rampant consumerism on our environment and describes the development of industries through time and across the world. The foreword is written by leading environmentalist, Bill McKibben, of 350.org. Author information: J Henry Fair is an American photographer and environmental activist, based in New York. His work has been featured in most major publications, including 'The New York Times', 'National Geographic' and 'Vanity Fair'.
- Author(s)J. Henry Fair
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- Place of PublicationNewbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Width310 mm
- Height252 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.