Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIndustrial Waste Treatment Process Engineering includes design principles applicable to municipal systems with significant industrial influents. The information presented in these volumes is basic to conventional treatment procedures, while allowing evaluation and implementation of specialized and emerging treatment techlogies. What makes Industrial Waste Treatment Process Engineering unique is the level of process engineering detail. The facility evaluation section includes a step-by-step review of each major and support manufacturing operation, identifying probable contaminant discharges, practical prevention measures, and point source control procedures. This theoretical plant review is followed by procedures to conduct a site specific pollution control program. The unit operation chapters contain all the details needed to complete a treatment process design.
- Author(s)Gaetano Celenza
- PublisherTechnomic Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/08/1999
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTechnomic Publishing Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.