All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book documents and analyzes current trends in the industrialization and industrial development of Third World countries, and evaluates the progress they have made in the past decade in attaining the long term objectives of sustained ecomic growth and improvement in the quality of life for future generations. Fourteen articles present current international issues and trends affecting industrialization in Third World development, analytical methods, strategies and policies for industrial development, and selected Third World country studies. Statistical information, an antated bibliography of books, documents, periodical articles published since 1970, and a directory of sources are also provided.
- Author Biographyosh /f Pradip /i K. /r ed.
- Author(s)Pradip K. Ghosh
- Date of Publication05/03/1984
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Development Resource Books
- Series Part/Volume Numberno. 1
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1009 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byPradip K. Ghosh
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.