All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough analyzing recent change within six industries this book develops a resolutely interdisciplinary approach to studying globalization. By combining questions and methodologies from institutionalist ecomics and political science, it proposes a generalizable model for studying the politics of industry. It then tests a causal hypothesis.
- Author BiographyBERNARD JULLIEN is Senior Lecturer in Economics at the University of Bordeaux's GREThA Research Centre, France, and Director of the GERPISA network of research on the car industry. His publications include a chapter in Gabriel Colletis and Yannick Lung, La France industrielle en question. ANDY SMITH is Director of Research at Sciences-Po Bordeaux's SPIRIT Research Centre, France. His current work on industry is centred upon wine's politics, the subject of a recent book (with J. de Maillard and O. Costa) Vin et politique: Bordeaux, la France et la mondialisation.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleGlobalization and Governance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndy Smith,Bernard Jullien
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.