All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhy self-regulation? With the advent of such concepts as design for the environment, industrial ecology, and the recognized enlightened self-interest that voluntary compliance brings, it is in any company's best interest to avoid fines, liabilities, and bad publicity. Consumer concern and pressure from the marketplace give a competitive advantage to companies that pursue self-regulatory initiatives such as ISO 14001. Bottom line, voluntary compliance saves your organization time and money. Written by a senior environmental manager at a Fortune 500 company, Industry Self-Regulation and Voluntary Environmental Compliance examines environmental regulation through a review of compliance and enforcement theory. Case studies of four leading programs illustrate the use of self-regulation as a compliance tool. The author highlights industry best practices, identifies the key elements of a successful self-regulation program and focuses on the benefits. Today's political environment has shown that to be successful environmental policy must move to the next level, one in which we take advantage of voluntary self-regulation initiatives and focus on environmental improvement. Industry Self-Regulation and Voluntary Environmental Compliance shows you how to create a voluntary self-regulation program that will result in your organization becoming a star company.
- Author(s)Al Iannuzzi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2001
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.