All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book challenges the practice of exclusion by uncovering its roots in 19th century social and educational policy targeting poor children. Revealing a hidden history of exclusion, this analysis exposes the connections between the state, the education system and social policy, and opens a space for radical alternatives.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Ashurst is Honorary Research Fellow in the School of Social Sciences at Cardiff University, UK. Couze Venn is Visiting Professor at Goldsmiths, University of London, and Associate Research Fellow at Johannesburg University.
- Author(s)Couze Venn,Francesca Ashurst
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.