All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of infant observation is widely used as part of training to become a psychoanalytic psychotherapist; the skills learned through infant observation can be widely applied to practicing analysis with all ages. Through the delineation of the views of writers and teachers of infant observation and her own empirical research, Janine Sternberg addresses the reasons why infant observation is a vital part of training for all analysts.
- Author BiographyJanine Sternberg is a Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist at the Portman Clinic, Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust, having worked for many years at the Tavistock Mulberry Bush Day Unit. She trained originally as a child psychotherapist at the Tavistock Clinic and subsequently as an adult psychotherapist at the BAP. She is very involved in training issues in both institutions and active in the professional body for child psychotherapists, the ACP. She is currently Joint Editor of the 'Journal of Child Psychotherapy'.
- Author(s)Janine Sternberg
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.