All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe etiology of infantile spasms/West syndrome remains unkwn; the pathophysiology is poorly understood and the optimal course of treatment is controversial. The primary goal of this volume is to carefully assess all aspects of the disorder, provide the reader with a concise guide to the most effective and efficient means for establishing the diagsis, formulating an appropriate treatment plan and assessing the outlook for long-term outcome. Infantile Spasms: Diagsis, Management and Progsis also aims to provide a compact and structured kwledge-base which can be used to facilitate the development of future research protocols designed to uncover the basic mechanisms underlying this disorder and lead to more effective treatment modalities.
- Author BiographyJames D. Frost, Jr. MD is a Professor, Peter Kellaway Section of Neurophysiology; Department of Neurology and Division of Neuroscience at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. Richard A. Hrachovy is a Professor, Peter Kellaway Section of Neurophysiology, Department of Neuroscience at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas and the Director of the Neurophysiology Laboratory at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)James D. Frost,Richard A. Hrachovy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.