Infantry Warfare: The Theory and Practice of Infantry Combat in the 20th Century by Andrew A. Wiest, M. K. Barbier (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.96+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the German stormtroopers of 1918 to the jungles of Vietnam, the role of the infantry soldier has developed and evolved. This book describes the changes in the way that infantrymen have fought through the century, including an anlysis of tactics and strategies in the light of new techlogy.
- Author BiographyThe authors (Location: USA) Andrew Wiest is an Associate Professor of History at the University of Southern Mississippi. He is the author of The Illustrated History of the Vietnam War, The Illustrated History of the WWI and Campaigns of WWII. M K Barbier is the Olin Postdoctoral Fellow at the Department of International Security Studies at Yale University. She is the author of Kursk: The Greatest Tank Battle.
- Author(s)Andrew A. Wiest,M. K. Barbier
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpellmount Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200 b&w photographs, 25 b&w artworks, maps, 10 diagrams, index
- Weight1020 g
- Width220 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.