All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionInfections of Leisure has been thoroughly updated with the latest infectious threats, treatments, and preventive measures. Designed for ease of use, each chapter focuses on the infection risks associated with a particular type of leisure activity. Presents useful information to support confident identification of leisure-associated infections. Enables informed choices and provides an understanding of the risks posed to human health by hobbies, exotic foods and travel. Useful for health care professionals, microbiologists, and infectious diseases specialists.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Weight46 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid Schlossberg
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.