All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionInfectious Complications in Transplant Patients has been uniquely designed and formatted to address issues and trends pertaining to pathogens deemed important in critically ill transplant patients. The chapters have been carefully selected so as to direct the focus of the book towards current approaches to controversial, emerging or topical problems in these patients. Each chapter has been authored by a North American and a European specialist. This format serves to impart an added dimension reflective of the diversity of opinions and practices pertaining to unresolved or controversial issues. The authors are recognized experts in their respective fields.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePerspectives on Critical Care Infectious Diseases
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJose M. Aguado,Nina Singh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.