All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a predominantly theoretical coverage of statistical prediction, with some potential applications discussed, when data and/ or parameters belong to a large or infinite dimensional space. It develops the theory of statistical prediction, n-parametric estimation by adaptive projection - with applications to tests of fit and prediction, and theory of linear processes in function spaces with applications to prediction of continuous time processes. This work is in the Wiley-Dud Series co-published between Dud ( www.dud.com ) and John Wiley and Sons, Ltd.
- Author BiographyDenis Bosq is a Professor at the Laboratory of Theoretical and Applied Statistics, University of Pierre & Marie Curie - Paris 6. He has over 100 published papers, 5 books, and is chief editor of the journal 'Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes' as well as associate editor for the 'Journal of Non-Parametric Statistics'. He is a well-known specialist in the field of non-parametric statistical inference.
- Author(s)Delphine Blanke,Denis Bosq
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2007
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width158 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.