All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor masochistic solvers who like their puzzles tough, these 45 fiendishly hard crosswords will hurt so good! Brilliantly executed, with devilishly difficult and clever clues, they're made for the aficionado of the Friday and Saturday offerings from places like the New York Times. Many puzzles have wickedly challenging themes or larger grids, and there are even explanations for the trickiest clues so you won't have to tear your hair out!
- Author BiographyPeter Gordon is the Editorial Director of Puzzlewright Press. His crosswords have appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, Newsday, and numerous puzzle magazines, including Games, where he was an editor for seven years. Gordon was a member of the winning US teams at the 1990 International Crossword Marathon in Bjelovar, Yugoslavia. His titles include Hall of Fame Crosswords, Yahtzee Scratch & Play, Match Wits with Mensa: Test Your Trivia Smarts, and Verbiage for the Verbose ; he is also the coauthor of Solitaire Battleships, Scrabble-doku, and The Puzzlewright Guide to Solving Sudoku.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date14/07/2014
- Weight249 g
- Width221 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byPeter Gordon
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.