All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen-year-old Beth Johnson is a talented and beautiful young actress. She is also a spy. Basking in the long, fiery summer of 1666, Beth is looking forward to her first leading role. But when she receives an anymous letter, the world is turned upside down for Beth and her friend John. Henry Vale, the dangerous mastermind behind the plots to kill the King, has kidnapped John's sister and is blackmailing John into helping him lure the King into a deadly trap. Will Beth and John be able to rescue his sister before the whole of London goes up in smoke?
- Author(s)Jo Macauley
- PublisherCurious Fox
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSecrets and Spies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCurious Fox
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.