All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of infertility research and practice is one of continuous invation and change, but alongside the increasing sophistication of assisted reproductive techniques there is as strong a need as ever for clinical experience and expertise and common practical sense to inform diagsis and clinical decision making. Now in its fourth edition, Infertility in Practice is practical and gives the clinician a clear picture of the aetiology of infertility and a careful assessment of the basis for treatment options. A thoroughly comprehensive book that provides sound theory and evidence based therapy, this book is a must for any practitioner dealing with infertility.
- Author BiographyADAM H. BALEN is Professor of Reproductive Medicine and Surgery at St. James' University Hospital, Leeds General Infirmary and the University of Leeds, Leeds, UK.
- Author(s)Adam H. Balen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/02/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleReproductive Medicine & Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note164 black & white illustrations, 31 colour illustrations, 42 black & white tables
- Weight1224 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.