All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this canical text on male reproductive medicine will cement the book's market-leading position. Practitioners across many specialties - including urologists, gynecologists, reproductive endocrilogists, medical endocrilogists and many in internal medicine and family practice - will see men with suboptimal fertility and reproductive problems. The book provides an excellent source of timely, well-considered information for those training in this young and rapidly evolving field. While several recent books provide targeted 'cookbooks' for those in a male reproductive laboratory, or quick reference for practising generalists, the modern, comprehensive reference providing both a background for male reproductive medicine as well as clinical practice information based on that foundation has been lacking until w. The book has been extensively revised with a particular focus on modern molecular medicine. Appropriate therapeutic interventions are highlighted throughout.
- Author BiographyLarry I. Lipshultz is Professor and Chief of the Division of Male Reproductive Medicine and Surgery, Scott Department of Urology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas. Stuart S. Howards is Director of Clinical Studies Core, Professor of Urology and Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics, and Chief of Division of Pediatric Urology at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia. Craig S. Niederberger is the Clarence C. Saelhof Professor of Urology and Chairman of the Department of Urology at the University of Illinois at Chicago, Illinois.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note125 b/w illus. 40 colour illus. 84 tables
- Weight1600 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byCraig S. Niederberger,Larry I. Lipshultz,Stuart S. Howards
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.