All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Winters has quickly become a leading voice in the new landscape of online literary criticism. His widely-published work maps the furthest frontiers of contemporary fiction and theory. The essays in this book range from the American satirist Sam Lipsyte to the reclusive Australian genius Gerald Murnane; from the distant reading of Franco Moretti to the legacy of Gordon Lish. Meditations on style, form and fictional worlds sit side-by-side with overviews of the cult status of Oulipo, the aftermath of modernism, and the history of continental philosophy. Infinite Fictions is indispensable reading for anyone interested in the forefront of literary thought.
- Author BiographyDAVID WINTERS is a literary critic living in Cambridge, UK. He is co-editor in chief of 3:AM Magazine, and can be found online at www.davidwinters.uk.
- Author(s)David Winters
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZero Books
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.