All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book the authors take a rigorous look at the infinite-horizon discrete-time optimal control theory from the viewpoint of Pontryagin's principles. Several Pontryagin principles are described which govern systems and various criteria which define the tions of optimality, along with a detailed analysis of how each Pontryagin principle relate to each other. The Pontryagin principle is examined in a stochastic setting and results are given which generalize Pontryagin's principles to multi-criteria problems. Infinite-Horizon Optimal Control in the Discrete-Time Framework is aimed toward researchers and PhD students in various scientific fields such as mathematics, applied mathematics, ecomics, management, sustainable development (such as, of fisheries and of forests), and Bio-medical sciences who are drawn to infinite-horizon discrete-time optimal control problems.
- Author(s)Joel Blot,Naila Hayek
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/11/2013
- LanguageEnglish & English
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Optimization
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight219 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.