All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, a worldwide panel of leading experts discuss the role of inflammation in the pathogenesis of major chronic diseases and the current controversy regarding risk versus benefit of selective cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitors. The authors provide exciting and enlightening perspectives on COX-2 and related molecular targets in the future of medicine, including historical perspectives.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSubcellular Biochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 42
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRandall E. Harris
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.