All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a visually stunning series of information graphics, which shows just how interesting and humorous scientific information can be. Complex facts about the animal kingdom are reinterpreted as stylish infographics, which astonish, amuse and inform by turn. Researched by the Guardian's Datablog expert and illustrated by the New York Times designer Nicholas Blechman, this is a book of the highest pedigree.
- Author BiographySimon Rogers founded the Guardian's Datablog and has won numerous awards for his work, including a Royal Statistical Society's award of excellence in 2012. Nicholas Blechman is an internationally recognised illustrator, designer and art director. His award-winning illustrations have appeared in GQ, Travel + Leisure, Wired, and the New Yorker. He is currently the Art Director of the New York Times Book Review.
- Author(s)Jenny Broom,Simon Rogers
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleInfographics
- Place of PublicationDorking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBig Picture Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width195 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nicholas Blechman
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.