All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionWe are living in a golden age of data visualization, in which designers are responding to the information overload of our digital era with astonishing feats of visual thinking. Using a wide variety of techniques, they transform complex ideas into clear, engaging, and memorable infographics. In recent years, books and websites have been collecting the field's best. While stimulating, these finished projects offer little insight into how visual solutions were reached, making them of limited use to designers wanting to produce work of their own. In Infographic Designers' Sketchbooks, more than fifty of the world's leading graphic designers and illustrators open up their private sketchbooks to offer a rare glimpse of their creative processes. Emphasizing idea-generating methods from doodles and drawings to three-dimensional and digital mock-ups this revelatory collection is the first to go inside designers' studios to reveal the art and craft behind infographic design.
- Author BiographySteven Heller is the cochair of the MFA Designer as Author Department at NY's School of Visual Arts. He is the author of many books, including Graphic, Typography Sketchbooks, Scripts, and Shadow Type. Rick Landers is founding partner and co-creative director of graphic design studio Landers Miller Design.
- Author(s)Steven Heller
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1860 g
- Width236 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.