All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionInformation Comics can be found all over the world. They cover all kinds of topics, address all kinds of audience and reflect all kinds of text genres. This book offers an overview on standard structures, experimental designs and general trends. The comics are analysed according to their genre and narrative structure; the introductory chapters deal with picture design, verbal text in comics and word-picture relationships. The book also contains an extensive bibliography of primary and secondary sources.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Heike Elisabeth Jungst has a degree in Translation Studies (Diplom-Ubersetzerin) and a doctoral degree from the University of Mainz (FASK, Germersheim). She completed her Habilitation at the University of Leipzig (IALT). She is currently Professor of Translation Studies at Wurzburg University of Applied Sciences. Her areas of research are audiovisual translation, interpreting, experimental translation studies, comics and children's books.
- Author(s)Heike Jungst
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- Series TitleLeipziger Studien zur Angewandten Linguistik und Translatologie
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig.
- Weight650 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.