Information Communication Technologies for Human Services Education and Delivery: Concepts and Cases by IGI Global (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $314.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $197.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformation communication techlogies in human services are of increasing interest and concern to health and welfare educators, managers, and practitioners due to their useful information management and teaching capabilities. Information Communication Techlogies for Human Services Education and Delivery: Concepts and Cases significantly contributes to the growing area of ICT application in education and human service delivery. Containing expert international contributions, this Premier Reference Source showcases invative practices, addresses ethical and logistic concerns, and provides relevant theoretical frameworks and the latest empirical research findings.
- Author BiographyJennifer Martin is an associate professor of social work at RMIT University (Melbourne, Australia). She is currently the coordinator of teaching in mental health and conflict management and mediation at both undergraduate and post graduate levels in the School of Global Studies, Social Science and Planning. She has qualifications in social work and post-secondary education and has participated in training programs on ICT, and has considerable practice experience in these areas. In addition to her research into Web accessibility, human computer interaction, and instructional technologies she has published several articles and conference papers on the design and use of ICT tools to enhance human services education and practice in the Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, the International Journal of E-Learning and the Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development. Linette Hawkins is the undergraduate social work field education coordinator at RMIT University (Australia) with research and practice experience is in the flexible delivery of education. She has a Bachelor of Arts, Diploma of Social Studies, and Graduate Diplomas in applied sociology and public policy and a Certificate of Adult Education. She was awarded an RMIT Certificate for Scholarship of Teaching for her work in flexible delivery. Much of her research and writing has been on professional expertise and multidisciplinary collaboration, particularly in community development and field education. This is within local, national and global contexts. Research interests, particularly participatory action research, include flexible delivery of tertiary education, teamwork and multidisciplinary collaboration, standards for practice, professional expertise, field education and human services labor markets.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight988 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJennifer Martin,Linette Hawkins
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.