Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book serves as a textbook in graduate and upper-level undergraduate classes in colleges and universities to contribute to the existing mass communication and ICT literature. It provides an essential platform for literature in mass communication, political communication, and ICT with relevance to its integration to Africa educational curricula.
- Author BiographyCosmas Uchenna Nwokeafor is professor of mass communication at Bowie State University where he currently serves as dean of the graduate school. He has also served as provost fellow and assistant provost for graduate studies at Bowie State University.
- Author(s)Cosmas Uchenna Nwokeafor
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 40 tables
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.