All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStatistical modeling is a critical tool in scientific research. This book provides comprehensive explanations of the concepts and philosophy of statistical modeling, together with a wide range of practical and numerical examples. The authors expect this work to be of great value t just to statisticians but also to researchers and practitioners in various fields of research such as information science, computer science, engineering, bioinformatics, ecomics, marketing and environmental science. It's a crucial area of study, as statistical models are used to understand phemena with uncertainty and to determine the structure of complex systems. They're also used to control such systems, as well as to make reliable predictions in various natural and social science fields.
- Author(s)Genshiro Kitagawa,Sadanori Konishi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.