All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionProven and emerging strategies for addressing document and records management risk within the framework of information governance principles and best practices Information Governance (IG) is a rapidly emerging super discipline and is w being applied to electronic document and records management, email, social media, cloud computing, mobile computing, and, in fact, the management and output of information organization-wide. IG leverages information techlogies to enforce policies, procedures and controls to manage information risk in compliance with legal and litigation demands, external regulatory requirements, and internal governance objectives. Information Governance: Concepts, Strategies, and Best Practices reveals how, and why, to utilize IG and leverage information techlogies to control, monitor, and enforce information access and security policies. * Written by one of the most recognized and published experts on information governance, including specialization in e-document security and electronic records management * Provides big picture guidance on the imperative for information governance and best practice guidance on electronic document and records management * Crucial advice and insights for compliance and risk managers, operations managers, corporate counsel, corporate records managers, legal administrators, information techlogy managers, archivists, kwledge managers, and information governance professionals IG sets the policies that control and manage the use of organizational information, including social media, mobile computing, cloud computing, email, instant messaging, and the use of e-documents and records. This extends to e-discovery planning and preparation. Information Governance: Concepts, Strategies, and Best Practices provides step-by-step guidance for developing information governance strategies and practices to manage risk in the use of electronic business documents and records.
- Author BiographyROBERT F. SMALLWOOD is Partner and Executive Director of the Information Governance Institute at IMERGE Consulting. Mr. Smallwood is a widely recognized and published authority in IG, with special expertise in e-records management and e-document security. He has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, New York Times, and appeared on C-SPAN, BBC, and a number of network news programs. Go to www.information-governance-training.com for IG education options.
- Author(s)Robert F. Smallwood
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWiley CIO
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight982 g
- Width182 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.