All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn the digital world, the need to protect communications increases every day. While traditional digital encryption methods are useful, there are many other options for hiding your information. Information Hiding in Speech Signals for Secure Communication provides a number of methods to hide secret speech information using a variety of digital speech coding standards. Professor Zhijun Wu has conducted years of research in the field of speech information hiding, and brings his state-of-the-art techniques to readers of this book, including a mathematical model for information hiding, the core concepts of secure speech communication, the ABS-based information hiding algorithm, and much more. This book shows how to implement a secure speech communication system, including applications to various network security states. Readers will find information hiding algorithms and techniques (embedding and extracting) that are capable of withstanding the advanced forms of attack. The book presents concepts and applications for all of the most widely used speech coding standards, including G.711, G.721, G.728, G.729 and GSM, along with corresponding hiding and extraction algorithms. Readers will also learn how to use a speech covert communication system over an IP network as well as a speech secure communication system applied in PSTN.
- Author BiographyProfessor Zhijun Wu achieved his post-doctoral work of Information security in July 2005 at Tsinghua University. He is currently a professor and doctoral tutor in the Civil Aviation University of China, and he is an expert of network information security in The Chinese Institute of Electronics. His research interests are in the field of networking and information security, and security protocol analysis and design.
- Author(s)Zhijun Wu
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight440 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.