All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the politics of internationalism and the ideology which is central to understanding the division of the world into the information-rich and information-poor countries. Tells the story of the continuing struggle by the poor countries for a stake in the information age, and analyzes the challenge posed by information and information techlogy in the developing world. A useful text for students of communications, journalism, and political science.
- Author BiographyArnold Gibbons is Associate Professor of Communications at Hunter College in New York.
- Author(s)Arnold Gibbons
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note1ill.
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.