Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIf information flows well between and within organizations, it empowers people by enabling them to make evidence-based choices; it promotes efficiency; and it enables creativity. Information does t flow well by chance: the process needs to be managed, by everyone concerned. This book introduces tools to analyse how information is used in an organization and discusses both strategic and practical options for improvements, in the context of the broader information-related changes and debates currently taking place in the world.This edition covers the major developments in these external debates. Discussions of kwledge management, capacity building, institutional learning, evaluation and impact assessment, research, information products and evidence-based work have been added, together with a number of case studies.
- Author BiographyMike Powell has worked on rural health programmes and emergency programme management in Latin America and Africa.
- Author(s)Mike Powell
- PublisherOxfam Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleOxfam Development Guidelines
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxfam Professional
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight417 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.