Information Optics and Photonics by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $183.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $168.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will address the advances, applications, research results, and emerging areas of optics, photonics, computational approaches, na-photonics, bio-photonics, with applications in information systems. The objectives are to bring together vel approaches, analysis, models, and techlogies that enhance sensing, measurement, processing, interpretation, and visualization of information. This book will concentrate on new approaches to information systems, including integration of computational algorithms, bio-inspired models, photonics techlogies, information security, bio-photonics, and na-photonics. Applications include bio-photonics, digitally enhanced sensing and imaging systems, multi-dimensional optical imaging and image processing, bio-inspired imaging, 3D visualization, 3D displays, imaging on na-scale, quantum optics, super resolution imaging, photonics for biological applications, microscopy, information optics, and holographic information systems.
- Author BiographyBahram Javidi is Board of Trustees Distinguished Professor at University of Connecticut which is the highest rank and honor bestowed on a faculty member based on research, teaching, and service. Dr. Javidi has been recognized by five best paper awards, and several major awards from international professional societies and foundations. He has been named Fellow of seven National and International professional scientific societies, including IEEE, AIMBE, OSA, SPIE, IoP, and IS&T. In 2008, he received the Fellow award of the John Simon Guggenheim Foundation. Prof. Javidi has over 630 publications. He has published 9 books, 44 book chapters, and over 250 technical articles in major peer reviewed journals. He has published over 330 conference proceedings, including over 110 Plenary Addresses, Keynote Addresses, and invited conference papers. His papers have been cited over 4500 times according to the ISI Web of Science citation index. Thierry Fournel is a Professor of Computer Science at the University of St. Etienne. He was the co-organizer of the 2009 Workshop on Information Optics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight613 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBahram Javidi,Thierry Fournel
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.