Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe book subject is mathematical formalism, describing the creation of the dynamic and information regularities from stochastics. The formalism is based on the introduction of an informational path functional, defined on trajectories of a controlled random process, and the solution of variation problem for this vel functional. The solution provides both the information dynamic model of a random process and the model of optimal control. This allows building a two-level information model with a random process at the microlevel and a dynamic process at macrolevel. Considering a variation principle (VP) as a mathematical form that expresses some regularity, it is assumed that the VP extremals, represented by the solutions of the above dynamic model, describe a movement possessing these regularities. Such an approach has been used by R. P. Feynman, who introduced the functional on trajectories of an electron's movement and applied the variation principle for this path functional to obtain the equations of quantum mechanics. Feynman's path functional is defined on the dynamic trajectories and has t been applied to trajectories of a random process.
- Author(s)Vladimir S. Lerner
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight1060 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.