All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis set consists of two volumes, Biomolecular Information Processing as well as Molecular and Supramolecular Information Processing. The rapidly developing research field is covered by the major contributors in the field by overviewing the recent developments.
- Author BiographyEvgeny Katz received his Ph.D. in Chemistry from Frumkin Institute of Electrochemistry (Moscow) in 1983. He was a senior researcher in the Institute of Photosynthesis (Pushchino), Russian Academy of Sciences (1983-1991), a Humboldt fellow at Technische Universitat Munchen (Germany) (1992-1993), and a research associate professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (1993-2006). Since 2006 he is Milton Kerker Chaired Professor at the Department of Chemistry and Biomolecular Science, Clarkson University, NY (USA). He has (co)authored over 300 papers in the areas of biocomputing, bioelectronics, biosensors and biofuel cells (Hirsch-index 65). Professor Katz serves as Editor-in-Chief for IEEE Sensors Journal and a member of editorial boards of many other journals. On February 10, 2011, Thomson Reuters released data identifying the world's top 100 chemists over the past 10 years as ranked by the impact of their published research. Evgeny Katz was included in the list as #62 from approximately a million chemists indexed by Thomson Reuters.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication04/07/2012
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight1718 g
- Width177 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byEvgeny Katz
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.