Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Integrated Maintenance Information System (IMIS) concept design includes the addition of management tools to access IMIS databases and provide communication capabilities between flightline technicians and supervisors. Armstrong Laboratory has developed a portable maintenance aid for technicians, and sponsored this research to investigate the requirements for a computer-based tool for the expediter. The basic hardware and software requirements document for IMIS, the System/Segment Specification (SSS), contains task information that closely corresponds to the expediter job description as defined in Air Combat Command Instruction 21-166.
- Author(s)John C Gorla
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight168 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.