All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrank Ecker examines the performance of U.S. initial public offerings (IPOs) from 1980 to 2002. He links positive and negative abrmal returns to the deviation of the realized information risk from the expected information risk. The author proposes effective measures for a long-term profitable investment strategy in IPOs.
- Author BiographyDr. Frank Ecker promovierte bei Prof. Dr. Hellmuth Milde am Lehrstuhl fur Geld, Kredit und Finanzierung der Universitat Trier. Er ist Assistant Professor of Accounting an der Duke University, Fuqua School of Business, Durham, USA.
- Author(s)Frank Ecker
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication28/10/2008
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight207 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byHellmuth Milde,Per Olsson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.07Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.