All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWith regard to the problems identified by many researchers relating to the storage and processing of (semi-)structured digital data, accessibility and sharing, intellectual property, digital documents, information retrieval, information literacy, the relevance of information, information profiles of users, etc. the political projects for the Information Society cause some caution and embarrassment from a scientific point of view. This book gathers 13 contributions from Information Science researchers, and presents some scientific issues from the various domains which are, also, the issues in our present digital era.
- Author BiographyFabrice Papy is an associate professor in Information Science at the University of Paris 8 (France). He founded the Digital Document and UsesA Lab. within multidisciplinary researchers studies the digital impact on social behaviours.
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleISTE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFabrice Papy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.