Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe changing global ecomy, together with recent corporate and IT governance developments, all provide the context within which organisations have to assess risks to the information assets on which their organisations, and the delivery of their business plan objectives, depend. Information security management decisions are entirely driven by specific decisions made as an outcome of a risk assessment process in relation to identified risks and specific information assets. Risk assessment is, therefore, the core competence of information security management.
- Author BiographyAlan Calder is the founder director of IT Governance Ltd. He has many years of senior management and board-level experience in the private and public sectors. Steve G Watkins leads the consultancy and training services of IT Governance Ltd. He has over 20 years' experience of managing integrated management systems. He is a trained ISO27001 and ISO9000 auditor and an ISMS expert for UKAS.
- Author(s)A. Calder,A. Salder
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication27/04/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byIT Governance Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.