All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformation Security and Ethics: Social and Organizational Issues brings together examples of the latest research from a number of international scholars addressing a wide range of issues significant to this important and growing field of study. These issues are relevant to the wider society, as well as to the individual, citizen, educator, student and industry professional. With individual chapters focusing on areas including web accessibility; the digital divide; youth protection and surveillance; Information security; education; ethics in the Information professions and Internet voting; this book provides an invaluable resource for students, scholars and professionals currently working in information Techlogy related areas.
- Author BiographyDr Marian Quigley, HDTS (Art and Craft) Melbourne State College, BA Chisholm Inst., PhD, Monash University is Senior Lecturer and Director of Research and Postgraduate Studies in the School of Multimedia Systems, Faculty of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication31/07/2004
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIGI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width183 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMarian Quigley
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.