Information Security and Privacy: 5th Australasian Conference, ACISP 2000, Brisbane, Australia, July 10-12, 2000 : Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $165.34Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionACISP 2000, the Fifth Australasian Conference on Information Security and Privacy, was held in Brisbane, Australia, 10-12 July, 2000. The conference was sponsored by the Information Security Research Centre at Queensland Univ- sity of Techlogy, the Australian Computer Society, Telstra, Boeing Australia Limited, SecureGate Limited, and RSA Security Pty Ltd. We are grateful to all these organizations for their support of the conference. The conference brought together researchers, designers, implementors, and users of information security systems. The aim of the conference is to have a series of technical refereed and invited papers to discuss all di?erent aspects of information security. The program committee invited seven distinguished sp- kers: Mike Burmester, G. R. Blakley, Bob Blakley, Brian Denehy, Roger Lyle, John Snare, and Alan Underwood. Mike Burmester from Royal Holloway C- lege,UniversityofLondonpresentedapaperentitled ASurveyofKeyDistri- tion ; G. R. Blakley from Texas A&M University and Bob Blakley from the IBM Tivoli Security Business Unit presented a paper entitled All Sail, No Anchor, I: Cryptography, Risk, and e-Commerce ; Brian Denehy from SecureGate Limited presented a paper entitled Secure Networks or Network Security - Approaches toBoth ;RogerLylefromStandardsAustraliaandJohnSnarefromTelstrap- sented a paper entitled Perspectives on Australia's New Information Security Management Standard ; and Alan Underwood from the Australian Computer Societypresentedapaperentitled ProfessionalEthicsinaSecurityandPrivacy Context - The Perspective of a National Computing Society . There were 81 technical papers submitted to the conference from an int- national authorship. These papers were refereed by the program committee and 37 papers were accepted for the conference.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/06/2000
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1841
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1540 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndrew Clark,Colin Boyd,Ed Dawson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.