All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionth This volume contains papers presented during 13 International Conference on Inf- mation Systems Development - Advances in Theory, Practice and Education (ISD'2004), held in Vilnius, Lithuania, September 9-11, 2004. The intended audience for this book comprises researchers and practitioners interested in current trends in the InformationS- tems Development (ISD) ?eld. Papers cover a wide range of topics: ISD methodologies, methodengineering,businessandISmodelling,websystemsengineering,databaserelated issues, informationanalysisanddatamining,qualityassessment, costingmethods,security issues, impact of organizational environment, and motivation and job satisfaction among IS developers. The selection of papers was carried out by the International Program C- mittee. All papers were reviewed in advance by three reviewers and evaluated according to their relevance, originality and presentation quality. Papers were evaluated only on their own merits, independent of other submissions. Out of 117 submissions Program Comm- tee selected 75 research papers to be presented at the Conference. 39 best papers and 5 papers presented by invited speakers are published in this volume. th The13 InternationalConferenceonInformationSystemsDevelopmentcontinuesthe tradition started with the ? rst Polish-Scandinavian Seminar on Current Trends in Infor- tion Systems Development Methodologies, held in Gdansk, Poland in 1988. Through the years this seminar has evolved into one of most prestigious conferences in the ?eld. ISD Conferenceprovidesan internationalforumfor the exchangeof ideasbetween the research community and practitioners and offers a venue where ISD related educational issues are discussed. ISD progresses rapidly, continually creating new challenges for the professionals - volved. New concepts and approaches emerge in research as well as in practice.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAlbertas Caplinskas,Gregory Wojtkowski,Joze Zupancic,Olegas Vasilecas,Stanislaw Wrycza,Wita Wojtkowski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover of orig. ed. 2005
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.