All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionInformation Systems Development (ISD) progresses rapidly, continually creating new challenges for the professionals involved. New concepts, approaches and techniques of systems development emerge constantly in this field. Progress in ISD comes from research as well as from practice. This conference will discuss issues pertaining to information systems development (ISD) in the inter-networked digital ecomy. Participants will include researchers, both experienced and vice, from industry and academia, as well as students and practitioners. Themes will include methods and approaches for ISD; ISD education; philosophical, ethical, and sociological aspects of ISD; as well as specialized tracks such as: distributed software development, ISD and kwledge management, ISD and electronic business / electronic government, ISD in public sector organizations, IOS.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1094 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byChris Barry,Gregory Wojtkowski,Joze Zupancic,Kieran Conboy,Michael Lang,Stanislaw Wrycza,Wita Wojtkowski
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.