All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States Trade Representative (USTR) asked the U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC) to deliver two reports providing advice and information on a draft list of products that could be considered for addition to the International Trade Agreement (ITA) product coverage. This draft list was prepared by a number of ITA participant countries. The USITC's first report lists both the information and communications techlogy (ICT) purposes and the n-ICT purposes for which each of these products is used, and summarises information provided by interested parties to the Commission on the import sensitivity of these products. The second report identifies tariffs in major markets, the major producing countries, the leading U.S. export markets, and the leading sources of U.S. imports for each of the products on the list. In addition, the second report examines the benefits to the U.S. industry of ITA expansion, including information on increased market access and export opportunities in selected key sub-sectors.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight718 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Edited byCarlos Fernandes
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.