All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth edition of Information Techlogy Law continues to be dedicated to a detailed analysis of and commentary on the latest developments within this burgeoning field of law. It provides an essential read for all those interested in the interface between law and techlogy and the effect of new techlogical developments on the law. The contents have been restructured and the reordering of the chapters provides a coherent flow to the subject matter. Criminal law issues are w dealt with in two separate chapters to enable a more focused approach to content crime. The new edition contains both a significant amount of incremental change as well as substantial new material and, where possible, case studies have been used to illustrate significant issues. In particular, new additions include: * Social media and the criminal law; * The impact of the decision in Google Spain and the 'right to be forgotten'; * The Schrems case and the demise of the Safe Harbour agreement; * The judicial reassessment of the proportionality of ICT surveillance powers within the UK and EU post the Madrid bombings; * The expansion of the ICANN gTLDs and the redesigned domain name registration and dispute resolution processes.
- Author BiographyDiane Rowland is an Emeritus Professor of Law at Aberystwyth University, UK. Uta Kohl is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Aberystwyth University, UK. Andrew Charlesworth is a Reader in IT Law at the University of Bristol, UK.
- Author(s)Andrew Charlesworth,Diane Rowland,Uta Kohl
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight1020 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.