All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines a wide range of issues that characterize the current IT based invation trends in organisations. It contains a collection of research papers focusing on themes of growing interest in the field of Information System, Organization Studies, and Management. The book offers a multi-disciplinary view on Information Systems aiming to disseminate academic kwledge. It might be particularly relevant to IT practitioners such as information systems managers, business managers and IT consultants. The volume is divided into XIV sections, each one focusing on a specific theme. A preface written by Joey George, president of the Association for Information Systems opens the text. The content of each section is based on a selection of the best papers (original double blind peer reviewed contributions) presented at the annual conference of the Italian chapter of AIS, which has been held in Naples, Italy, on October 2010.
- Author BiographyThe Italian chapter of the Association for Information Systems (itAIS, http://www.itais.org) has been established in 2003, and since then, it has promoted the exchange of ideas, experiences and knowledge among academics and professionals in Italy, devoted to the development, management, organization and use of Information Systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight979 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAlessandro D'Atri,Joey F. George,Maria Ferrara,Paolo Spagnoletti
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.