All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing both a patient and an employee through a physician visit, this is a how-to manual for implementing practice management solutions. The first section provides information and examples prior to the patient visit, and includes examples of physicians who utilize email and Web sites to attract patients, electronic scheduling systems to decrease wait time, and registration systems which can verify insurance information. The second section focuses on electronic medical records, electronic referral systems, billing and collection systems, and follow-up patient education and discharge information, thus portraying the future physician office visit. The third section centres on the physician practice manager's daily operations and how techlogy can achieve efficacy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleHealth Informatics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJoan M. Kiel
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.