All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionInformation Techlogy in a Global Society is the first textbook written specifically for the new IB ITGS syllabus (first exams May 2012), covering IT systems, social impacts and ethical issues, and each area of application. This teacher's solutions book contains marking schemes and rubrics for all of the exercises from the textbook - over 200 in all.
- Author BiographyStuart Gray has been teaching in international schools for ten years. He has extensive experience of teaching the IB Information Technology in a Global Society course with a variety of students, including second language learners. In Tanzania he was responsible for planning and implementing the ITGS course for the school's first intake of IB students. He has been an IB examiner and currently works at Academia Britanica Cuscatleca in El Salvador.
- Author(s)Assistant Professor of Politics Stuart Gray
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.