All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformation warfare in emerging as the new war fighting paradigm of the U.S. and many of its allies. This book is the first in the field to address communication electronic warfare (EW) systems in the context of information warfare. Authored by a recognized leading authority, the book includes a unique formulation of EW system peformance and presents results of system simulations that have t appeared previously in any related literature. Essential reading for EW engineers and researchers working in defense, aerospace, and military capacities, the book explores the properties of information, the properties of information communication means, information theory, EW system architectures, and two operational simulations, one in Northeast Asia and the other in urban terrain.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Poisel is a senior engineering fellow at Raytheon Missile Systems, Tucson, Arizona. He was formerly the chief scientist at the U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command, Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate, Ft. Monmouth, New Jersey. Dr. Poisel is also the author of Modern Communications Jamming Principles and Techniques, Second Edition, Introduction to Communication Electronic Warfare Systems, Second Edition, Target Acquisition in Communication Electronic Warfare Systems, and Electronic Warfare Target Location Methods (Artech House, 2011, 2008, 2004, 2005). He received his M.Sc. in management from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Sloan School of Management and his Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the University of Wisconsin. Dr. Poisel also earned an M.S. in electrical engineering at Purdue University.
- Author(s)Richard A. Poisel
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.