All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers presented in this volume advance the state-of-the-art research on digital marketing and social media, mobile computing and responsive web design, semantic techlogies and recommender systems, augmented and virtual reality, electronic distribution and online travel reviews, MOOC and eLearning, eGovernment and sharing ecomy. This book covers the most significant areas contributed by prominent scholars from around the world and is suitable for both academics and practitioners who are interested in the latest developments in eTourism.
- Author BiographyAlessandro Inversini is senior lecturer at Bournemouth University Faculty of Management (United Kingdom). His research interests are where communication, tourism and new media overlap, ranging from design to evaluation of tourism websites, from online communication to branding and reputation, from eCommerce to eLearning. Roland Schegg is a professor at the Institute of Tourism at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Western Switzerland/Valais (HES-SO Valais). Between 2000 and 2004 he was with the Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne (EHL). He earned his BS from the Swiss Federal Institute for Technology (ETH) in Zurich and his PhD from the University of Geneva. His research interests are in the field of eTourism (online distribution, eService metrics, technology adoption, web 2.0 and mobile technologies in tourism).
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication23/01/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note68 black & white illustrations, 35 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1217 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Inversini,Roland Schegg
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.